"Imagination, Inspiration, Adventure."
Linnea Snyderman is currently based in Los Angeles, CA. She lives out her passions as an Underwater Model/Ballet Teacher/Professional Dancer/Pure Barre Instructor/World Traveler
Linnea Snyderman is a proud native of Berkeley, CA. She trained at the San Francisco Ballet School and went on to receive her BFA in dance from The Boston Conservatory. Linnea has danced professionally throughout the Bay Area as well as Los Angeles, where she currently lives. Besides putting her all into every underwater project, Linnea teaches ballet for kids and adults as well as being a fitness instructor.
Underwaterlinnea strives to transport the viewer to another world with her unique images; captivating the viewer and encouraging them to take a closer look.Through the art that she creates in collaboration with photographers around the world, Underwaterlinnea also hopes to bring awareness to ocean conservation issues. Through this exciting and newly-developed niche, she aims to reach an audience of people that are not currently aware of the obstacles that face our oceans and the responsibilities of our generation.
LINNEA HAS ALWAYS BEEN A WATER BABY
She grew up snorkeling in Martha's Vineyard, kayaking in Glacier Bay, Alaska, and digging for crabs in the San Francisco Bay beaches as her dad rowed under the Golden Gate Bridge. She became an avid scuba diver after becoming certified in 2004, and has had the pleasure of diving in places such as Belize, Egypt, St. John's, Mexico and the California Coast.
She discovered her love of underwater modeling in 2012, when she was asked to do some test shots for an underwater film. Underwater modeling combines her love of the water with her dancing, acting and modeling experience.
Get in touch by sending an email to Underwater Linnea
- Finally shooting in the Florida Springs at the end of November, early December!
- Awaiting the results of a challenge video shoot with Youtube star Jordan Matter and underwater photographer Brett Stanley
- Numerous collaborations coming up in Los Angeles
- Available for bookings
- November, 2021- Modeled for underwater photography workshop with Brett Stanley in the Long Beach Underwater Studio
- November, 2021- Shot challenge video with Youtube star Jordan Matter
- September, 2021- Shot with new collaborators Jeremy McKane and Dan Katz
- August, 2021- Shot commercial for Stussy at Catalina Island
- February, 2021- Tested Outex equipment with Brett Stanley and Outex creator, JR
- November, 2020-Music Video 'Where do I go from here' premieres on Youtube, featuring music by Sophia Fitch Music and shot by Pablo Garcia
- October, 2020- Shot 'Be Balloon Aware' campaign in association with The Ocean Conservation Society, shot by Brett Stanley, featuring costume by Deborah Lindquist
- October, 2020-Headed to Tulum, Mexico to shoot in the Cenotes and to scuba dive and freedive in Cozumel
- September, 2020- Shot with Cheryl Walsh in a dress of her own design and creation
- August, 2020- Shot 'Act on Plastic' campaign in association with KOLOSSAL, shot by Justin Lutsky, featuring costume by Deborah Lindquist
- July, 2019- Cover and Center Spread in Playboy Summer 2019
- May, 2019- Hosted an all-day underwater modeling workshop in LA
- May, 2019- Modeled for Underwater Photography Workshop with Zena Holloway in the Cenotes of Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- 2018- Billboard in Paris with an image by Zena Holloway
- 2018- Signed with MSA for dance and underwater modeling
- 2018- Shot with photographers in Germany and Hawaii
- 2017- Modeled for an Underwater Photography Workshop with Zena Holloway In Bimini, Bahamas
- 2016- Music Video “Cold” for Maroon5
- 2016- Shot Music Video “Acquainted” for The Weekend
You may contact Underwater Linnea in regards to
- Music videos
- Photo/video shoots
- Album covers
- Conservation projects
- Underwater modeling workshops
- Underwater coaching
- Stunt work